¡Nada a interpretar ni a significar, pero mucho a experimentar!. Deleuze / Guattari "Rizoma"

martes, enero 25, 2005

y a veces... ser el centro del universo!!!

Un homenaje a todos aquellos días en los que nos sentimos
100% VERUCA SALT

I want a ball
I want a party
Pink macaroons and a million balloons
And performing baboons and ...
Give it to me
Rrhh rhhh Now!

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in my pocket

It's my bar of chocolate
Give it to me Now!

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em like braids in my hair
And I don't want to share 'em
I want a party with room fulls of laughter
Ten thousand tons of ice cream
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream!

I want the works
I want the whole works

Presents and prizes
and sweets and surprises
Of all shapes and sizes
And now
Don't care how
I want it now
Don't care how
I want it now

No hay comentarios.: